XBRL Filing ServicesMany companies to file financial statements in full XBRL format
Prepare full set of Financial Statements in XBRL format
Filing of Partial XBRL is no longer applicable. You must now file for Full XBRL financial statements accounts, revised effective from 3 March 2014. Exception applies if your company is exempted.
$600 per year of Full XBRL Conversion and Filing of full set of financial statements
XBRL Filing Services of $600 per year includes:
- Conversion from unaudited or audited financial statements accounts report to XBRL format
- Financial Statement Highlights (“FSH”) in XBRL format
- Full set of Financial Statements formatted in XBRL in accordance with the Singapore Companies’ Act
Not including any other services, for example:
- Audited or Unaudited Financial Statements Report
- Corporate Tax
Why Appoint us for XBRL Filing Services?
- Our firm is a professional licensed corporate secretarial company. We are registered with ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Singapore) as Filing Agents and Qualified Individuals.
- We provide you with many other corporate service, a one-stop solution. This fit all your company compliance needs. It includes complying with the government bodies such as ACRA and IRAS.
- We are a high-tech cloud company secretary firm. Providing you convenience and access to your records anytime, anywhere.
Steps to Engage us for XBRL Filing Services:
Reach us by contacting us, and email us a copy of your audited or un-audited financial statements report in Ms Word format (or similar)
We send you an official quote, and you pay for our XBRL filing service
We kick-start and commence work immediately, while you take a step back and relax