Tax Compliance ServicesPrepare the Estimated Chargeable Income, and Report the right Corporate Tax final amount to IRAS
Providing You Tax Compliance Services
IRAS Tax Reporting for ECI is due 3 months after your financial year end, while year-end tax declaration is due either 30 November (Paper Filing) or 15 December (E-Filing) of the following year.
- $600 per year for the preparation of ECI, Tax Computation, Supporting Tax Schedules & Form C or C-S Reporting to IRAS
Tax Compliance Services of $600 per year are inclusive:
- Prepare and File Estimated Chargeable Income (“ECI”) with IRAS (Unless company is Exempted)
- Proper Tax Planning
- Prepare Year-End Company Tax Computation, Taxation Supporting Schedules
- Filing with IRAS – Form C and IRIN 301 or Form C-S
- Ensure Compliance with the Income Tax Act of Singapore
- Handling of queries with IRAS (if any)
These are excluded:
- Individual Personal Tax
- GST Preparation and Filing
- Unaudited Financial Statements Reporting
- Corporate Secretarial matters
Why Choose us as your Agent for Tax Compliance Services?
- Our team are members and associates of professional bodies of Singapore. This include: (1) Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professional (“SIATP”), (2) Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (“ISCA”), and (3) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (“ACCA”).
- We provide you with Proper Tax Planning benefit. Helping you to save tax in the legal way.
- Fast, efficient and effective company tax filing. Giving you complete peace of mind with a hassle free approach. Just appoint us as your official tax agent and we will take care of the rest.
Engage our Corporate Tax Services and be in Compliance:
Step 1: Email us a copy of your latest signed Unaudited or Audited Financial Statements Accounting Report and previous years’ Fnanical Statements Accounts (if any)
Step 2: Give you a final Quotation.
Step 3: You make payment, and we commence work immediately.